This workshop will address the importance of following ethical guidelines and setting boundaries in working with a high risk clientele. Through the use of a variety of teaching methods, participants will learn skills, process ethical dilemmas and cultivate new insights into how to develop professional boundaries.
Learning Objectives include:
* Understand of definitions and need for ethics and boundaries
* Identify the variety of ways ethical dilemmas arise and how to manage them
* Identify the personal and professional challenges of setting boundaries
* Understand professional versus personal caring and how to cope with these feelings
* Identify personal and organizational strategies for boundary setting and your businesses’ ethical guidelines
4 CEU Credits will be provided
Reserve your spot by registering here.
9:00 AM - 1:00 PMFoundry 66