Are you interested in:
- Connecting with people?
- Getting involved with your local community?
- Becoming part of a larger movement that is making a difference?
- Helping Reliance Health, Inc. outside of a monetary donation?
Then consider signing up for our ambassador program, Mindful Messengers. Within this network you will find passionate individuals that support the agency and our community’s mental wellness in a variety of ways :
- Volunteer – We have opportunities for individuals and groups that range from special events to community projects.
- Share – Pass along your experiences to friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers through conversations and social media. Better yet, invite them to come with you to the next Reliance Health event!
- Attend – Participate in ambassador meetings to swap ideas related to Mindful Messengers. Looking to take this to the next level? Consider hosting a meeting!
- Educate – Help people understand the essential role the mind plays in everyday life. Be part of the movement to stop the stigma around mental health. Connect others to health and wellness services.
- Advocate – Pass along public policy messages to elected officials regarding mental health topics, attend events at the Capitol and sign petitions.
- Sport the Gear – By wearing the name and logo of Reliance Health you’ll help us increase visibility and spark potential conversations.
For more information on the Mindful Messengers ambassador program please contact our Development Director at 860-887-6536 or send us a message.
Thank you for being there for us! Knowing we can count on your support to achieve our goals, increase wellness, and strengthen our community is the driving force behind our mission.