Upcoming CEU training opportunity - Creating Respectful and Ethical Relationships
This workshop will address the importance of following ethical guidelines and setting boundaries in working with a high risk clientele. Through the use of a variety of teaching methods, participants will learn skills, process ethical dilemmas and cultivate new insights into how to develop professional boundaries.
Learning Objectives include:
* Understand of definitions and need for ethics and boundaries
* Identify the variety of ways ethical dilemmas arise and how to manage them
* Identify the personal and professional challenges of setting boundaries
* Understand professional versus personal caring and how to cope with these feelings
* Identify personal and organizational strategies for boundary setting and your businesses’ ethical guidelines
4 CEU Credits will be provided
Register at: https://creating-respectful-and-ethical-relationships.eventbrite.com by July 5th.
Reliance Health has an extensive internal training program. We are happy to provide our courses externally for a nominal fee.
The agency is an authorized provider of American Red Cross CPR, AED and First Aid courses. Popular trainings also include Sexual Harassment & Prevention in the Workforce, Workplace Safety, Emotional Intelligence, and CEU eligible trainings related to Mental Health & Wellness.